NO MORE LISTS!

After an emergency meeting at One TVNT Plaza, we decided to ban lists from any board. They are stupid, annoying and only useful for those idiots at 'Entertainment Weekly.' I swear to god, if I see one more list i'm going to ban your account and rip your head off and shove it into a tree shredder (or w/e the hell its called).

Thanks!

XOXOXOX

TVNT News Director

After an emergency meeting at One TVNT Plaza, we decided to ban lists from any board. They are stupid, annoying and only useful for those idiots at 'Entertainment Weekly.' I swear to god, if I see one more list i'm going to ban your account and rip your head off and shove it into a tree shredder (or w/e the hell its called).

Thanks!

XOXOXOX

TVNT News Director

What do you mean? What lists?

Probably the ones that say "LIST YOUR FAVORITE LOCAL AND OR NATIONAL NEWS OR WEATHER REPORTERS OR ANCHORS HERE, CATEGORIES ARE:

BLONDES

MEN

GIRLS

CUP SIZE

GAY/STRAIGHT/TAKEN"

ive got to agree with this, find something interesting to talk about, lists are the equivelent to asking "so.... seen any good movies lately" on a date that is tanking, either start an interesting conversation or stop talking.

They are stupid, annoying and only useful for those idiots at 'Entertainment Weekly.' I swear to god, if I see one more list i'm going to ban your account and rip your head off and shove it into a tree shredder (or w/e the hell its called).

Hopefully you don't speak this way outside the World Wide Web.

They are stupid, annoying and only useful for those idiots at 'Entertainment Weekly.' I swear to god, if I see one more list i'm going to ban your account and rip your head off and shove it into a tree shredder (or w/e the hell its called).

Hopefully you don't speak this way outside the World Wide Web.

He doesn't even exist outside of the WWW.

I think lists are okay if there is some sort of reasoning behind why you list something.

For example, in a "Ugliest anchor" thread....this would be unacceptable:

Gayle Guyardo

Linda Carson

But this would be okay:

Gayle Guyardo - (Looks/dresses like a whore)

Linda Carson - (Old, tries to be way too young for her age)

Lists are for lazy morons that don't have useful to provide to board. I agree with first on fox with this one. You should go and delete all the present ones as well.

Makes sense, they are pointless and I don't even bother looking at them anyway because 90% of the time the facts aren't true and basically they are irrelevant to whatever the situation or thread is, so I'm glad this has been done. If you are here to post lists, go to entertainment weekly or get a job at Access Hollywood, as First on Fox has said, lol.

Archived