Classic Video Thread (pre-2008)

Jess

A good update indeed! This is what I've pulled off the past two weeks or so

KPAX 7/29/1993 10:00 News - Jill Valley is on this newscast, she would move to KECI but then returned to KPAX/MTN and is STILL anchoring news in western Montana to this day - saw her on TV on my last trip to MT a few weeks ago.

NBC Nightly News (3/30/1993) off KECI Missoula

KECI News at Six open, 3/30/1993, with Sandra Furlong

KAPP/KVEW Northwest Now with Kevin Shaub 9/22/1995

Lots more to come 🙂

New finds made personally:

KIRO 11PM 2/6/94, notice the abandoned News out of the Box set behind both Nerissa and David

Sharyl Attkisson and Troy Roberts on Up to the Minute later that night

KIMA NewsWatch at 11, 9/30/05, with Charisse Yu and Mike Conklin, and of course, Stu Seibel on WX

KING 5 News at 11 3/10/86, with Don Porter

WWLP, Springfield MA from March 25, 1987. The 6pm was posted by NewsActive3 a few years back. This is the first time the 5:30 is online. The original tape was recorded by my mom, who appears here sitting on a blanket while watching me and a friend run down a hill at the 10:18 mark.

WVIT's 5:30pm newscast from May of 2002. Definitely hitting on all cylinders here!