Video Thread (2008-present)

Jess

• 1 month later...

Here's a special edition of Noticias Univision 41 covering Pope Benedict XVI's visit to New York. Features a rare appearance of Ricardo Villarini, who's known for working with WNJU Telemundo 47. I'm not sure how long he worked for WXTV but I'm guessing it was for a short time. This is from the year 2009.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, PBC5NewsUnova said:

News open of KINT Univision 26 from their newly introduced set. Yes the open is still 2013, but that might change in the future.

Wow WVEN in Orlando badly needs a new set even though they added a new Opening this month just the Univision logo and some sorta “circle clock”.

On 2/21/2019 at 11:40 PM, MarkAP said:

Wow WVEN in Orlando badly needs a new set even though they added a new Opening this month just the Univision logo and some sorta “circle clock”.

WVEN has a new open?

Were you referring to their minute news briefs?
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=293300791351265

Edited by PBC5NewsUnova

1 hour ago, PBC5NewsUnova said:

WVEN has a new open?

Were you referring to their minute news briefs?
https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=293300791351265

Not the briefs. It was something like that in this promo same graphics and V/O but different music from the Mandate.

Edited by MarkAP

14 hours ago, MarkAP said:

Not the briefs. It was something like that in this promo same graphics and V/O but different music from the Mandate.

That's just the promo. KINT also used this promo as well as every Entravision station with a news department. I'm not sure why Entravision is using these new promos and possibly new opens (Con't confirm until we see the opens) when Univision just came out with the new updated version of their 2013 logo.

On 2/23/2019 at 3:50 PM, PBC5NewsUnova said:

That's just the promo. KINT also used this promo as well as every Entravision station with a news department. I'm not sure why Entravision is using these new promos and possibly new opens (Con't confirm until we see the opens) when Univision just came out with the new updated version of their 2013 logo.

Ok I got a closer look the promos every Entravision owned Univisión station created a new 11PM concept called Mas Tiempo Contigo (More Time Together) with no commercial interruptions of 15 minutes and on my local affiliate WVEN used a different intro. I’ll upload the intro tomorrow night.

6 minutes ago, Ramona said:

Is that supposed to be a video? As it is it's just audio. Also, it's a *very large* file, especially for just audio.

@MarkAP

Yeah it’s uploaded from my phone I guess it was too big to upload:/ any suggestions to upload a video?

Edited by MarkAP

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

WLTV--I mean WAMI-TV presents Noticias 23 en UniMas montage from the 5PM newscast. As you may have notice, for the Unimas newscast, they doing the news in the main newsroom. If it goes well enough, other Univision O&Os may follow.

Edited by PBC5NewsUnova

• 4 weeks later...

JonMon1219 has uploaded a completion of all the 2019 news opens for the Entraivision owned Univision stations. Includes one for KBZO which I believe doesn't even have a local news department, but it's nice that Entravision made one just incase they decided to do such a thing...Unless I'm wrong.

Please enjoy.

I also asked him if he's going to do the same thing for the Univision O&Os. I'll let you guys know about that.