Chemistry at 6pm on WCBS

NYNews

Jim I don't think got a new one a year ago. Nor John. Dana probably wanted to be paid more, even though I'm sure when she was just doing 6pm she was making the same, if not more, than she had when she anchored 4:30-6:30 & 11 with Ernie, so she might be a year into a new one.

I don't know, sometimes their banter makes me feel uncomfortable. Jim is a bit stiff, but he tries. Dana is a bit too laughy. Still better than Chris/Kristine.

Jim has always been stiff since back in 1998 but he as a cool demeanor. i notice Jim and Dana have chemistry all of a sudden maybe they were told by producers to relax and not be too serious all the time. As Ryan mention he finds Dana and Jim boring well I find all of channel 4 newscasts to be boring.

I thought Bolaris' contract was coming to an end - maybe that's why Dana and Jim are so happy.... :)

eww! more like, they don't have to share the set with Chris Wragge anymore.

dana and chris are friends outside of the studio.

they play golf together.

granted, i think the anchors just take trips to the course during the day.

i think maurice and dana played golf together a couple times. and john bolaris.

Archived