Good Day New York

nynewsjunkie

I am typically not a FOX person, but I was watching GDNY this morning. I couldn't believe how unprofessional it was. First, with Lynda Lopez in the anchor chair, you can't be expecting too much. Ron was holding a newspaper over his face, but it looked like he was picking his nose behind it. I kept seeing his hand by his face. Lucy got caught up in the mic wire and caused a riff on air. It just seemed like a lot of personal issues going on and not a lot of news. To those who like that show- awesome. I personally can not stand that kind of non-sense.

Good Day

By the way- check out the new promo's WNBC is running for the PM broadcasts. "The anchor team you know and love"

Well the morning news on Fox 5 is really not meant to be a serious hard-news type of broadcast. In fact non of Fox 5's broadcasts are, its geared toward a younger more naive audience. (18-30). And many people may find this quite entertaining.

-Vlad

Archived