Request For Removal of Left Hand Blocks

Don't mean to be a whiner or a complainer, but the TinyPortal blocks that appear on the left hand side of the forum are a tad of a nuisance unless if they are possible to hide in the options for forum look and layout, which they are not, I think it should be removed, its kinda a nuisance to have to scroll and such to view graphics and screenshots posted by others, my computer is on 1024x768 resolution and I can't really increase it because of the monitor that I'm using. What do you guys think of the blocks on the left hand side of the forums?

-Vlad

Don't mean to be a whiner or a complainer, but the TinyPortal blocks that appear on the left hand side of the forum are a tad of a nuisance unless if they are possible to hide in the options for forum look and layout, which they are not, I think it should be removed, its kinda a nuisance to have to scroll and such to view graphics and screenshots posted by others, my computer is on 1024x768 resolution and I can't really increase it because of the monitor that I'm using. What do you guys think of the blocks on the left hand side of the forums?

-Vlad

Click the upshrink button by the logout link and they're gone.

Guest Milwaukee12

-Vlad

That's what I did. I like the option to have one or both on.

-Vlad

Well In That Case, Nevermind :p

-Vlad

Archived