So much for 'First on FOX'

jbjimbo

I'm away from a TV right now but I'm watching the live video stream from SkyFoxHD on myfoxny.com. They have been over a crash for about 20 mins now and the studio keeps putting them off. Shouldn't breaking news be first. They're over an 18-wheeler crash [not sure the location] with a rescue effect in progress. I've been listening to the convo between the reporter and studio (though you can only hear the reporter) and they keep putting him off. What other stories can WNYW possibly be during right now (between 10:30 PM and 11:00 PM). O, maybe its another one of those American Idol gossip pieces. In that case, I can see how that comes before breaking news... ???

UPDATE: They are having issues w\ the sound of the chopper in the neighborhood. This is making it difficult for them to stay in one place for a long time because of the location and time. As well, I'm not sure what they're gas level is, they just came from a shooting else where so they aren't on a fresh run.

UPDATE: 11:05: SkyFoxHD leaves scene. Now I don't know if they ever showed the live feed on-air w\o a live report but from what I heard it sounds like they never went to the story

That makes it 3 accidents in one day. :-\

I hope these people survive, all three of these accidents were quite gruesome as the cars looked mangled in all three.

The first two were on ABC 7. The first one was a police car cop accident and the second was a regular commuter accident and now this one. Whew, lots of accidents in a day, lol.

-Vlad

I saw them go to the chopper at least once on air.

I know they went to the chopper during the police shooting. As for the web link, its on the ticker under 'Watch LIVE video on MyFoxNY.com.' The direct video link is: http://mfile.akamai.com/23042/live/reflector:59900.asx. You will see various feeds when the chopper isnt up. Right now its radar. Normally its "Fox News Edge," the national Fox News live event feed.

I saw them go to the chopper at least once on air.

I know they went to the chopper during the police shooting. As for the web link, its on the ticker under 'Watch LIVE video on MyFoxNY.com.' The direct video link is: http://mfile.akamai.com/23042/live/reflector:59900.asx. You will see various feeds when the chopper isnt up. Right now its radar. Normally its "Fox News Edge," the national Fox News live event feed.

Thanks for the link. I thought I remembered them having a link from their site but I wasn't able to locate it. Anyways thanks again...

Archived