Kate and Maurice vs. Chris and Kristine

qwertywcbs

I have been very critical of Kate Sullivan being hired as anchor from market #51 to market #1 for a while now, but my opinion is making a drastic turn with this post.

I have over the past few weeks realized what a strong anchor Kate Sullivan is. She is the only person in the history of television to have chemistry with Maurice DuBois. She does great with banter between Audrey, Ducis, and Maurice.

Chris and Kristine have to be the worst anchors anyone has ever seen. Someone out in Little Rock, Arkansas wouldn't make either of them anchors. Their banter is painful at best.

Therefore, I propose that WCBS swap their morning and noon/5pm teams. I would like seeing Kate Sullivan on at 5pm, and Maurice I think would do better at noon and 5 with Kate than he did with Dana and Cindy because he chems well with her. Chris and Kristine can head up to mornings, where ratings already suck, therefore not hurting the station anymore.

I only suggest a swap in teams because it is very very very unlikely that they will fire Chris and Kristine. Ideally, Kirstin and Cindy would anchor mornings.

Well I dont agree with you 100% but Kate and Maurice are better than Chris and Kristine. I would rather put Cindy and Kirsten in the mornings and at noon. Putting anyone at 5pm is better than Chris and Kristine.

Chris and Kristine make it look like Kate have been in nyc for years that is how bad they are.

Chris and Kristine aren't good at all. It's especially painful when Kristine tries to make a comment that she wants to sound intelligent but it's not. She's not good at reading and she's not good at bantering.

Why can't CBS 2 test teams on the weekend before putting them in prime weekday spots??

Maurice was new to the market working alongside a seasoned pro like Jane Hanson. I heard that once he was seasoned, the chemistry was just on stage and they really did not get along and that Maurice wanted Jane out, and NBC brought in someone younger.

I used to enjoy TINY with Jane and Maurice. They seemed like a great team, and add Chris Cimino to the mix and it was a great show. The show started on a downhill path after Fran Charles left. Nothing against Otis, but that is when I feel TINY dipped. Dumping Jane, in my opinion, was a bad move.

Archived