Heidi Jones, WTF?

Harry Houdini

Just read on the internet that the the Heidi Jones deep dark secret involves a gay relationship break up involving Jenna Wolf, Jillian Michaels, and her self. The photos are posted on the internet.

You're hysterical!!!!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Television personality (The Today Show). Alleged to have had an affair with Heidi. Said to be in long term relationship with female photographer Jamie Davidsonoh. Wait is this the same woman who caused Heidi to fake the rape?That's been rumored that it was a break up with Jenna that caused her to go mental. Is she really gay? noticed she's friends with Jill Micheals and the money lady, the blond one. Suzie.There was a picture of Heidi with Jillian and who I think was Heidi's lover at the time circulating on the internet. It was somewhere in NYC . Jenna Wolfe? Wolfe has a companion who is a photographer named Jamie Davidson. Jones and Wolfe worked together at ABC in New York at one time so maybe they had some sort of affair?

And Heidi pings in an ever so slight way. She talks with a bit of a Southern drawl, is very athletic BUT there is something about her that comes across as being gay...... and nuts as well. She brought some very unwanted attention upon herself because of a broken heart? In addition, she's being ripped because she tried to finger a Hispanic man,not a white guy.Not only was she lying she was racially insensitive to boot!;)Wait so is jenna wolfe gay? I'm kinda lost here. Did the two date, or was Heidi heartbroken over the photographer? I don't know but she's ruined

Television personality (The Today Show). Alleged to have had an affair with Heidi. Said to be in long term relationship with female photographer Jamie Davidsonoh. Wait is this the same woman who caused Heidi to fake the rape?That's been rumored that it was a break up with Jenna that caused her to go mental. Is she really gay? noticed she's friends with Jill Micheals and the money lady, the blond one. Suzie.There was a picture of Heidi with Jillian and who I think was Heidi's lover at the time circulating on the internet. It was somewhere in NYC . Jenna Wolfe? Wolfe has a companion who is a photographer named Jamie Davidson. Jones and Wolfe worked together at ABC in New York at one time so maybe they had some sort of affair?

And Heidi pings in an ever so slight way. She talks with a bit of a Southern drawl, is very athletic BUT there is something about her that comes across as being gay...... and nuts as well. She brought some very unwanted attention upon herself because of a broken heart? In addition, she's being ripped because she tried to finger a Hispanic man,not a white guy.Not only was she lying she was racially insensitive to boot!;)Wait so is jenna wolfe gay? I'm kinda lost here. Did the two date, or was Heidi heartbroken over the photographer? I don't know but she's ruined

HUH? You still didn't provide a link... just a quote from this supposed article. Heidi's sexuality was really no secret around the newsroom... I mean, everyone pretty much knew... but what is this stuff about Jillian Michaels and Jenna Wolfe and Heidi?

Please, if you boil it down, I'd say 25 - 30% of the people you see on TV in telelvision news are gay... big deal. This is 2011... people need to get over it...

And for those who don't know - the highest percentage of gays in the industry are meteorologists. It's actually a fact - according to the nlgja. Surprise? Not really.

Again though - people's personal lives are their personal lives. She dealt with it the wrong way - and hell, now she's paying the price - her career is flushed... but still - the fact that she and many others are gay really shouldn't be a big deal.

Not intended as a negative to gay individuals! I understand the nature of the business. This is a possible explanation of the bizarre behavior that is being questioned. Gay, Straight, whatever, it was strange and as a public figure the public has the right to know. As for the other two their gayness is no suprise.

Its interesting to note this because many members here including I, had hinted that this issue had to do with her sexuality, and it may have indeed been the reason why she acted this way. But I don't she why she made a huge deal about it for herself. She probably hadn't come to terms with her sexuality, resulting in her mental breakdown.

I have it on good authority that Jenna Wolfe and her girlfriend NY photographer Jamie Davidson are adopting a Haitian orphan after visiting Haiti together.

Jillian Michaels has also come out to Larry King.

Having nothing to do with sexual orientation. What is the connection between the three women and the bizarre incident that occured?

This "article" is actually a series of postings on a gay internet chat board called Datalounge (http://www.datalounge.com) which is basically unmoderated and allows anyone to post anything, be it truth or fiction. Therefore, take EVERYTHING you read on the board (and therefore everything excerpted from it, as above) with even less than a grain of salt. It's a place where rumor and innuendo flourish and truth is rarely seen. Having been a habitue of the board myself, I can tell you that MOST of the stuff you read on it (including, I would guess, most of what WizOz transcribed above) is unsubstantiated at best and fantasy at most.

This "article" is actually a series of postings on a gay internet chat board called Datalounge (www.datalounge.com) which is basically unmoderated and allows anyone to post anything, be it truth or fiction. Therefore, take EVERYTHING you read on the board (and therefore everything excerpted from it, as above) with even less than a grain of salt. It's a place where rumor and innuendo flourish and truth is rarely seen. Having been a habitue of the board myself, I can tell you that MOST of the stuff you read on it (including, I would guess, most of what WizOz transcribed above) is unsubstantiated at best and fantasy at most.

Thank you. My point exactly. I wanted to know where this "article" came from - and as I suspected, it's nothing but fluff. I knew there was no "sexual triangle" between Jenna Jillian and Heidi.

Ahh the internet is a wonderful thing - but I'm still convinced it will eventually lead to the absolute demise of all meaningful relationships.

I was at the Disney Careers site yesterday (looking for NYC jobs myself) and noticed that WABC is still looking to fill that Weekend Morning Meteorologist position.

Who thinks they'll just make one of the two fill-ins permanent?

John Marshall was let go from WCBS. Maybe they'll hire him.

Also, I read that Shannon Sohn (NewsCopter 7 reporter) has a Broadcast Meteorology degree from Mississippi State. Maybe they'll give her a shot.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived