New ABC7 gfx...

abc7 Man

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said earlier, WNBC makes changes next monday - look for channel 7 changes to coincide with that.

WNBC is making the changes on Monday so if what is said above is true then it could be tomorrow.

This morning's show was very unusual, the whole team was off, including Joe Nolan who actually came in at 6 (late). At first I thought it was Sunday, lol, because this morning's team was reminiscent of the old Sunday Morning broadcasts from late last year. (Joe Torres, Michelle Charlesworth, and Heidi Jones). Debbie Duhame was even on at 5AM, Since Joe Nolan came in late. It really did not seem like a Monday Morning, lol. So that was weird.

As for the graphics, there is no point in hoping and waiting. When they come they'll come, the constant hype, speculation, and anticipation is just pointless at this point....

-Vlad

When will the new graphics debut?!!

I noticed that they've started to integrate the new shots of the talent into the daily "Coming up at [5, 6 or 11]..." promos.

Will they wait until the morning and noon teams are settled to debut the new image or go ahead sooner?

I noticed that they've started to integrate the new shots of the talent into the daily "Coming up at [5, 6 or 11]..." promos.

Will they wait until the morning and noon teams are settled to debut the new image or go ahead sooner?

Yes, I that is why they have delayed them. So you can probably expect to see them by the upcoming May 2007

sweeps, if not then definitely in September 2007 when the new set debuts.

-Vlad

Those shots you see in the "coming up" promos are the same shots you will see in the new talent intros. As you can tell, everything is a slow process, but it's leaking out little by little.

Everything SHOULD be ready to go by May.

Those shots you see in the "coming up" promos are the same shots you will see in the new talent intros. As you can tell, everything is a slow process, but it's leaking out little by little.

I hope so...

First January...then February..then March...now May...why don't they just wait until September when the new debuts..if that will actually happen in September.

"Should" meaning, more like September, or perhaps even January 2008 (to keep things consistent since thats the month they typically make changes) lol. :)

-Vlad

Archived