Scott Chapin retiring from regular VO work

Weeters

I preferred Paul Turner.

I don't mind both but somehow i have turner edge over chapin. I mean the UK radio audience at large recognize/admire the same voice of the chris moyles morning shows for years (before and then BBC radio 1, now at Radio X) so that says something.

• 1 year later...
Guest Former Member 207

I hate bumping an old thread, but I heard Chapin back doing voiceovers for KTTV (promos for news and the NFC playoff game today) once again replacing Beau Weaver.

I hate bumping an old thread, but I heard Chapin back doing voiceovers for KTTV (promos for news and the NFC playoff game today) once again replacing Beau Weaver.

Tell us how much you hated bumping this old thread.

Did you have moral issues over it?

Did you lose sleep or not eat as a result of bumping this old thread?

You and WSVNguyincollegeupnorth.com seem to get perverse enjoyment out of bumping these stagnant topics.

But I don't mind...

Ya see every once and a while I think about bumping an old thread. The one that really bugs me is that stupid "Curt Fonger " thread in Out and About. Curt must be in a retirement home by now.

I recently attempted to bump an old girl friend....but the damn E.D. issues we ( fish) get past 20million years old....I digress.

So I (we) forgive you for the bumps...besides...is it really wrong to bump a thread if you are adding new information?

Now please excuse me while I go and troll the comments section of my favorite political and entertainment sites.

Guest Former Member 207
Tell us how much you hated bumping this old thread.

Did you have moral issues over it?

Did you lose sleep or not eat as a result of bumping this old thread?

You and WSVNguyincollegeupnorth.com seem to get perverse enjoyment out of bumping these stagnant topics.

But I don't mind...

Ya see every once and a while I think about bumping an old thread. The one that really bugs me is that stupid "Curt Fonger " thread in Out and About. Curt must be in a retirement home by now.

I recently attempted to bump an old girl friend....but the damn E.D. issues we (fined fish) get past 20million years old....I digress.

So I (we) forgive you for the bumps...besides...is it really wrong to bump a thread if you are adding new information?

Now please excuse me while I go and troll the comments section of my favorite political and entertainment sites.

Nice attempt to be funny (you're not)...go troll someone else with your bullshit.

And never lump me in with that spaz...

• 1 year later...

Oh no, I just looked at a promo from KFOX 14 in El Paso, TX, where we all know about the tragic mall shooting that happened there today, and in this July 2019 promo, it sounds like Scott Chapin’s Voice is deteriorating:

Archived