Why is Fox Chicago tanking?

essentials

Using the Cubs in my post is a great analogy to represent what losing is all about. Although I unlike the Cubs or Sux' date=' happen to like CH 32. They do need to make some critical improvements none the less. I salute them for bringing in Amy Freeze and the Greek Goddess, I'm all for good journalism, it just doesn't cut the cake if some eye candy isn't doing it though :( such as this former CH 5 beauty, not to mention Browns fan too :D:D:D:D[/quote']

I believe the Greek Goddess was hired at WBBM, not WFLD.

My guess is the Greek Goddess you're thinking about or not the one that I am' date=' was originally a cheerleader in 2002 for the Indy Colts. In fact she was born a Hoosier too. :([/quote']

I thought you were referring to Megan Glaros at WBBM, being that she's of "Greek" descent and she's looks like a "goddess". She was born in Indiana, and was a cheerleader for the Colts. She used to work at WCBS, and now works at WBBM, not WFLD.

I thought people were nitpicking when criticizing your comments earlier, but maybe I was wrong. You need to get your facts straight!!! (and I don't even live anywhere near to Chicago)

I thought you were referring to Megan Glaros at WBBM, being that she's of "Greek" descent and she's looks like a "goddess". She was born in Indiana, and was a cheerleader for the Colts. She used to work at WCBS, and now works at WBBM, not WFLD.

I thought people were nitpicking when criticizing your comments earlier, but maybe I was wrong. You need to get your facts straight!!! (and I don't even live anywhere near to Chicago)

Oh so you made a mistake, and you have to criticize me for it now. I'm sorry about your fragile ego, OK. Peace

Oh so you made a mistake' date=' and you have to criticize me for it now. I'm sorry about your fragile ego, OK. Peace[/quote']

YOU MADE THE MISTAKE!!! You keep saying this Greek goddess works at WFLD Ch. 32, and I am telling you she works at WBBM Ch. 2. I am not criticizing you for anything. Just pointing out your mistake and correcting it.

There is no fragile ego here. I could honestly care less.

YOU MADE THE MISTAKE!!! You keep saying this Greek goddess works at WFLD Ch. 32, and I am telling you she works at WBBM Ch. 2. I am not criticizing you for anything. Just pointing out your mistake and correcting it.

There is no fragile ego here. I could honestly care less.

Hey I originally posted

Although I unlike the Cubs or Sux, happen to like CH 32. They do need to make some critical improvements none the less. I salute them for bringing in Amy Freeze and the Greek Goddess,

I didn't mention channel 2 did I? They have their own Greek Goddess there, none the less I said "CH 32" not channel 2. :ack: Thus you screwed up here.

Hey I originally posted

I didn't mention channel 2 did I? They have their own Greek Goddess there, none the less I said "CH 32" not channel 2. :ack: Thus you screwed up here.

Why don't you try clarifying yourself instead of playing games and placing blame on others?

You're right, you didn't mention channel 2. You did say Ch. 32. You were saluting Ch. 32 for bringing in Amy Freeze and the greek goddess. You said the greek goddess was from Indiana and was a former cheerleader for the Colts. If you're not talking about Megan Glaros at Ch. 2, who fits that description perfectly, then who are you talking about? Who is this greek goddess who is a Hoosier and a former Colts cheerleader???

Why don't you try clarifying yourself instead of playing games and placing blame on others?

You're right, you didn't mention channel 2. You did say Ch. 32. You were saluting Ch. 32 for bringing in Amy Freeze and the greek goddess. You said the greek goddess was from Indiana and was a former cheerleader for the Colts. If you're not talking about Megan Glaros at Ch. 2, who fits that description perfectly, then who are you talking about? Who is this greek goddess who is a Hoosier and a former Colts cheerleader???

I was very clear when I said

Greek Goddess you're thinking about or not the one that I am, was originally a cheerleader in 2002 for the Indy Colts. In fact she was born a Hoosier too.
Which means I knew you were most probably thinking about Megan Glaros unless CH.2 has another Greek Goddess I'm not aware of. While Channel 32 has the original Greek Goddess aka Anna Davlantes :ack:

I was very clear when I said Which means I knew you were most probably thinking about Megan Glaros unless CH.2 has another Greek Goddess I'm not aware of. While Channel 32 has the original Greek Goddess aka Anna Davlantes :ack:

My apologies. :o I was wrong and I admit it. Misread your original comment regarding the greek goddess. Why didn't you correct me right away and tell me you were referring to Anna instead of going through this fragile ego/blame game stuff?

My apologies. :ack: I was wrong and I admit it. Misread your original comment regarding the greek goddess. Why didn't you correct me right away and tell me you were referring to Anna instead of going through this fragile ego/blame game stuff?

I'm sorry about that, that's the problem with trying to communicate in this manner or not looking somebody in the eye. I could have mentioned Anna's name, I just thought CH.32 + Greek Goddess did the trick. Part of my problem though is I've been calling her "The Greek Goddess" long before she hit Channel 32. That's not to say Megan Glaros isn't a goddess herself.

Archived