WABC-TV Townhall Meeting Today - 8/25

Vlad

Just so you all know, for those who have been watching WABC, they've announced yet another townhall meeting. They've been doing these quite frequently now at least once a month it seems by the looks of it. Probably because the turnout is usually great. Anyway this new meeting will be held today at Queens Center Mall in Elmhurst and it start at 7:00pm and will run through 8:30. From what the anchors said tonight, I believe Sade, Bill and Lee will be there once again, not sure about the others. Its usually the 11PM team thats there. The morning team will probably be asleep, haha. So for those who have questions to ask the staffers at WABC or for those who simply want to meet the anchors in person, just letting you guys know, lol. I think we had a fellow member here on this forum who actually went and posted his comments about the visit, back in the Spring. Anyway I will try to make it there tomorrow to see what its like, hopefully its not too hectic. I don't think I have any questions to ask, but what I'll do is I'll try to record the event on my iPod (not sure if I can nor will they let me, lol) and post the questions and answers here on this thread.

Has anyone here been to one of these meetings? What is it usually like? And why does it seem like only WABC does this? Do the other stations do these community events too?

Here is a link to another meeting in which fellow TVNT member Justin2k attended back in the spring:

http://www.packofseven.com/tvnt/showthread.php?t=6447

Archived