KYW Adds Lieberman

WAVY 10 Fan

They're really beefing up their reporting staff all of a sudden. Jericka Duncan and Erika Von Tiehl debuted this week. They do need more anchors, particularly of the male variety.

I think they should think about adding to their sports department.

Word is that Leslie Van Arsdell is the permanent weekend sports anchor (even though she'll be going on maternity leave halfway through the football season). Apparently, they had tried out Kristen Berset from WBFF-45-Fox in Baltimore and were impressed with her tryout, but were not too happy about bathing suit pictures on the web of her.

Word is that Leslie Van Arsdell is the permanent weekend sports anchor (even though she'll be going on maternity leave halfway through the football season). Apparently, they had tried out Kristen Berset from WBFF-45-Fox in Baltimore and were impressed with her tryout, but were not too happy about bathing suit pictures on the web of her.

WOW! I had no idea Berset tried out there! I used to work with her - and she's really a pro with the whole sports thing now.

They are adding to their sports department. Ike Reese is being drafted from WIP (which is now being used to co-brand the sports updates) to host Eagles shows and sub on weekends.

Not much, but the term "sports department" seems to be foreign to most of the stations these days...

• 1 month later...

Archived