KTLA 2005 Theme

C Block

Does anybody have any idea who the composer of this theme is? It's listed as unknown in the NMSA. I haven't followed KTLA's creative in recent years, but I came across these videos and couldn't believe what a nice theme and graphics package they had. It's a shame that they dumped custom music and in-house graphics for yet another undercooked 615 package and bland Hothaus graphics.

[YT]gE-9t4AvsVM[/YT]

[YT]9RyMcdHmAPM[/YT]

• 7 months later...

I know this is an ancient thread, but I found the name of the composer. His name is Tom Salta, and it looks like he does mostly music scores for video games. I'm looking to see if there's a sample of the music anywhere but I haven't found anything. I've thought about e-mailing them and asking if it would be possible to post a sample on their website, but I've never had any luck doing that.

Here's the website:

http://www.tomsalta.com/discography.html

I'm still waiting on them to show that the KPNX 1986 News Theme has an image campaign and a name and to fix WJSU (the 1985 News Theme debuted in 1988 and is a CBS network package; the other theme, Shaping Skylines goes before it).

Archived