Central Florida News 13/KBMT news music package

Ntropolis

Just wanted to throw this out there... anyone know who did the music package that Central Florida News 13 and KBMT are using? It has a four-note signature and kinda sounds like Stephen Arnold. You might have to poke around on each stations' websites to hear it because it's not on Youtube.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest NewsHound
Here are a couple samples:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOnekZMiZOI

I was in Orlando recently and heard the CFN 13 music, its really nice. The tail end of the Weather on the 1's where they cut to Live Digital Doppler X3 uses a really cool updated version of the majestic sounding weather theme NY1 uses (or similar to what CFN 13 used before for Weather on the 1s but with the updated music).

I seriously think its an update to the New York 1 News Music Package, however I don't think it's by the original composer, and yeah I agree, it does sound a little like Stephen Arnold.

• 5 months later...

Archived