Debra Garcia

JWERTHE

She co anchored this morning with Cindy Hsu and she did not say "in for Kirstin Cole", or Kirstin is out today, or is on vacation.

Do you think it was an oversight?

You never know what can happen with CBS...

I agree with you. Nothing is ever official at CBS. I just wonder how they arrived at Debra Garcia anchoring this morning, when there are others that have more experience in anchoring. Has she anchored somewhere in another market?

I agree with you. Nothing is ever official at CBS. I just wonder how they arrived at Debra Garcia anchoring this morning, when there are others that have more experience in anchoring. Has she anchored somewhere in another market?

The suits are waiting for John Doe from Idaho and Jane Doe from Nebraska to replace them.

She co anchored this morning with Cindy Hsu and she did not say "in for Kirstin Cole", or Kirstin is out today, or is on vacation.

Do you think it was an oversight?

You never know what can happen with CBS...

Ok this morning Deborah said she was "in for Kirsten Cole" so i guess she's official.

Is she new - I don't remember ever seeing her before this morning

She's been reporting for about the past month, and she is the first "new" reporter to have a bio added, and that includes people like Kevin Connors and Liz Carothers, to wcbstv.com

She does a mediocre job, and I'm sure her anchoring ability is about that of Kristine Johnson.

Archived