WTIC changes bug

eyewitness_news

I wondered if this meant they were going to change their branding. Does this mean that their newscasts will be "Fox CT News at...?" Also, I thought they were supposed to be moving into the Courant building sometime soon.

how did this Tribune station get a hold of the FOX O&O HD Graphics?! KSWB and KTXL should pick these HD Graphics up since these 2 stations use the same first generation mock like L3 graphics

how did this Tribune station get a hold of the FOX O&O HD Graphics?! KSWB and KTXL should pick these HD Graphics up since these 2 stations use the same first generation mock like L3 graphics

I have a feeling local management makes up the decision on whether or not they going to use the FOX Tardis (O&O) HD look. KTVI, KDVR are both Local TV stations and they use them. WXIN, a Tribune owned station uses them as well. WJW and WITI, are both Local TV stations and broadcasts in HD doesn't use them at all. I prefer FOX Tardis over the modified version of the original O&O graphic packages that other Local TV stations are using.

• 1 month later...

Archived