Scott Sanford at WNBC

RGSJenkins

I read yesterday's Daily News that former WNYW/WWOR weekend sports anchor/reporter Scott Sanford is freelancing at WNBC, since his contract expired last week (plus he was only seen once since My 9 axed their weekend newscasts.) He will be on the Friday and Saturday newscasts replacing WVIT's sports anchors for the time being. I show you the article when I get home because it's not on the News' website.

I read yesterday's Daily News that former WNYW/WWOR weekend sports anchor/reporter Scott Sanford is freelancing at WNBC, since his contract expired last week (plus he was only seen once since My 9 axed their weekend newscasts.) He will be on the Friday and Saturday newscasts replacing WVIT's sports anchors for the time being. I show you the article when I get home because it's not on the News' website.

Here's the link, (its towards the middle end of the page)

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2009/10/06/2009-10-06_tim_mcgraw_to_appear_on_letterman_then_tape_concert_from_.html

I think he would be a good fit at WNBC.

Archived