CBS 2 superbowl

qwertywcbs

It was weird also, because they had Mary Calvi and Liz Carothers come in to do the CBS 2 at your desk evening update, so I thought they would be anchoring after the game... odd to make them come in just to do a webupdate... (Bolaris handled weather after the game) But, jeez, it seems like Mary Calvi's star has fallen over at ch.2.

Well, Chris & Kristine seems to be CBS 2 (or as they seem to be leaning in everything, "CBS2")'s lead team these days.... i wonder if that makes Dana and Jim's days numbered at all.

You bet it does and that is a shame. As much as Dana has worn out her welcome, I'd take the two of them over Chris and Kristine anyday. Watching those two phoneys is grating on the ears and eyes.

I think they were smart trying to promote Chris and Kristine. I don't think just because they're promoting them, Dana's and Jim's days are outnumbered. I just think they needed to promote the teams that need the most help, and that team in particular despartely need all the help they can get. I only saw portion of the super bowl, but during the intervals, all i saw was Chris and Kristine and Maurice and Kate (another team that needs help) saying "thank you for watching CBS2." Did they air anthing else promoting CBS 2 News?

I think they were smart trying to promote Chris and Kristine. I don't think just because they're promoting them, Dana's and Jim's days are outnumbered. I just think they needed to promote the teams that need the most help, and that team in particular despartely need all the help they can get. I only saw portion of the super bowl, but during the intervals, all i saw was Chris and Kristine and Maurice and Kate (another team that needs help) saying "thank you for watching CBS2." Did they air anthing else promoting CBS 2 News?

I saw Dana and Jim say the same thing during the kickoff show.

Archived