New Look

I really like the dark theme, but like most people have said the font is too small. If the font was the same size as in the classic blue theme then I would make the dark my default theme.

http://www.avsforum.com/ forums has a cool black with dark grey theme with a nice size font. Retro white with light grey is the default theme, but i use the black theme on that forum.

I don't know, I have mixed feelings about this, I find it a little too dark, I'm kinda used to the old Blue look, lol. I'll try it, not sure if I'll keep it though. But it is certainly a nice change, don't get me wrong. These new graphics are nice, haha. :p The problem is that the text appears very small, but it could be my browser too... :awesome:

I concur. I'll try it out, but may switch to the older format.

It seems like more oppose it than approve of it. Why not just set it back to normal blue and the few who like the black can have the option to change it to black?

Because there are over a thousand members and people generally only comment when they REALLY like something or REALLY don't like it. People who are fine either way normally don't say much. Thus why you only hear from wacko's on the news...

Exactly. I don't really care either way. I like the look of the black layout better, but it's a bit too dark. I'm using the old theme for now, but I'm not going to complain about the black look.

Archived