Mia Lee

A3N

So, a rumor on tvspy says that Mia Lee was let go by KCAL last week. Haven't been able to see their newscasts, can anyone confirm if Mia is M.I.A.? If she is gone, then we all know where she's going.

So' date=' a rumor on tvspy says that Mia Lee was let go by KCAL last week. Haven't been able to see their newscasts, can anyone confirm if Mia is M.I.A.? If she is gone, then we all know where she's going.[/quote']

As of late, I havent seen her on the newscasts. If I recall Sandra Mitchell and Stacy Butler were anchoring the news at noon more recently. But she was slated to host a special heal the bay-type of event on KCAL. If true, then quite a shame, maybe she'll land at KTLA, that's where everyone else is going apparently, seeing as how the other stations are cutting their staff, **cough cough** FOX **cough**.

For the record, when Harold and Ann were let go last year, their bios remained on the website for quite some time.

Take it for what it's worth, from a poster on TvSpy...

Yes, Mia Lee is gone. She got married to long time boyfriend Don Corsini, KTLA GM last night. Alan, although I agree that a lot of people ask about Mia and associate her with KCAL, you have to also consider context. Aside from the men who ask just because she has measurements that made Barbie jealous...and even many of them would ask about Mia and follow it up with, "what is up with THAT?!"

I've heard two versions: one, that she quit to go to KTLA, but the other, more sourced info is that CBS let her go. Still in cut mode, I guess.

Next question is....who to replace her with. For now they have Martha Stewart, err, Sandy Mitchell. Let's all pray THAT doesn't happen. The dayside shows would be most unwatchable in that case. Except for Josh.

gosh, Mia's measurements made Barbie jealous? Barbie truly is a bitch.

Hmmm..Mia Lee gets hitched to her boyfriend who WAS her boss and is now the ND at KTLA..now she is gone from KCA..uh..I mean NEWSCENTRAL KCAL/KCBS

Theory ...

Lu Parker was just demoted from anchor to reporter ...hmmm..

Could we see Mia Lee on KTLA say ...October

Yeah, Mia will eventually pop up at KTLA, but I think that she might do the 1pm show. That or maybe KTLA could add another newscast in a timeslot where KCAL isn't showing news, say 3:30pm?

Yeah' date=' Mia will eventually pop up at KTLA, but I think that she might do the 1pm show. That or maybe KTLA could add another newscast in a timeslot where KCAL isn't showing news, say 3:30pm?[/quote']

And lets add a 7pm and Midnight newscast to that list. We haven't seen any of those since the 80's.

Do you think the reason Mia Lee is no longer at KCAL is because she married Don Corsini, the Station Manager for KTLA? I find it a coincidence that she left right at the same time she got married. Conflict of Interest? You think KCBS/KCAL was worried and let her go or do you think she left on her own?

• 3 months later...

Archived