FOX News, MSNBC May Privately Agree on Cease-Fire

TSSZNews

Interesting article, and who loses in this truce...CNN. Kind of funny since now FOX and MSNBC can let loose on CNN. How could the big wigs not like the nasty feud between O'reilly and Olbermann? After all, these men ended up making more money for their respective employers and isn't the bottom line the only thing that these guys care about nowadays?

He's certainly no worse than that idiot running ABC (one sex demo), or the moron running the CW? Stupidity is a required trait to run a network these days.

If the ad market wasn't in the toilet, CBS would be laughing it's way to the bank (right after putting the CW out of it's misery).

NBC and FOX have lost all credibility with this. CNN also has lost credibility with Lou Dobbs endorsement of the birthers.

In order to lose credibility, you have to have it to begin with.

I was under the impression the talking heads at these channels lost their credibility years ago.

And as much as I'll miss the O'Reilly/Olbermann feud, the networks have every right to tell them both to shut up. Although they can't appear to live with each other, they can't live without each other either.

In order to lose credibility, you have to have it to begin with.

I was under the impression the talking heads at these channels lost their credibility years ago.

And as much as I'll miss the O'Reilly/Olbermann feud, the networks have every right to tell them both to shut up. Although they can't appear to live with each other, they can't live without each other either.

Obviously the talking heads don't have credibility, as their shows are obviously opinionated. I'm talking about the non-opinion shows. If the corporate powers at be are able to censor opinion hours, it puts into doubt how balanced FNC and MSNBC's rolling news hours are, politics aside. They're obviously not objective sources of news if they are able to be manipulated by the forces of the market.

Well according to Olbermann, there is no truce.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2009/8/3/18154/40588

Apparently considering Keith was on vacation the last couple of weeks, he might have missed the memo and didn't check his inbox while in Cooperstown. And considering Glenn Beck (Olbermann's new favorite whipping boy of late) returned the favor yesterday, it looks like the truce is dead.

Archived