Roz Abrams

WAVY 10 Fan

I found this on YouTube. This was a tribute to former WABC (now GMA) weatherman Sam Champion. Watch the end of this clip and you see former co-workers singing "We Are The Champion" from Queen.

If you wondering, Roz is the only one who is remotely on-key.

I found this on YouTube. This was a tribute to former WABC (now GMA) weatherman Sam Champion. Watch the end of this clip and you see former co-workers singing "We Are The Champion" from Queen.

If you wondering, Roz is the only one who is remotely on-key.

Um, Roz is not anywhere in that video singing. She's only in one clip where she mentions something about Diana saying how handsome Sam is.... The one singing at the end who's on key is Lori Stokes.

Speaking of Ms. Roz, does anyone know if she's going to return to Tv??

Last time we heard, she was basically sitting out her contract from WCBS. Not sure what she'll be doing afterwards.

-Vlad

Don't know if this is accurate, but on Wikipedia, it says that Roz will be going to NewsChannel 4 in April, replacing Lynda Baquero. Can anyone confirm this?

Can't confirm this yet because that statement does not link to any resource. The whole article is lacking resources, so it could just be a speculation.

-Vlad

Don't know if this is accurate, but on Wikipedia, it says that Roz will be going to NewsChannel 4 in April, replacing Lynda Baquero. Can anyone confirm this?

I hope so because Lynda Baquero is the worst..

Then I guess you never caught Kristine Johnson's act........

Archived