Today's 4 (WBZ) Question for NMSA Fans

mryan1384

I have a question...i was watching a youtube video from way back when for WBZ-TV during their "Today's 4" campain by Edd Kalehoff.

Now my question is this...listening to this song, wasnt there a purely instrumental version on the site (not the main news theme...the actual promo in instrumental form)? Right at the part where they sing "Today's 4!!" it sounds like ive heard this theme before, without lyrics...and i loved hearing it!...

http://southernmedia-nmsa.com/audioplayer.php?media=image,61

Any ideas? Anyone find it anywhere (on the web)? Its driving me crazy!!!!

I FOUND IT!!!

Let me explain...it wasnt on NMSA, it was on the old 80stvthemes.net

However, this site we know is now defunt unfortunately. I found it using archive.org and going back to about 2006.

Ill try and upload it somehow to show what i was talking about.

I FOUND IT!!!

Let me explain...it wasnt on NMSA, it was on the old 80stvthemes.net

However, this site we know is now defunt unfortunately. I found it using archive.org and going back to about 2006.

Ill try and upload it somehow to show what i was talking about.

Good luck trying to get the files. I've tried something similar with a Super Bowl 35 link to archive.org where it was supposed to have files of pregame segments of the four previous CBS Super Bowls with no luck. Maybe because that site's more recent, you might be able to pull something off there.

Archived