Chet Huntley and David Brinkley Must Be Spinning in Their Graves

newswatch

From the MSNBC page on Television Production Music Museum website:

http://tvpmm.com/documents/244.html

The first two tracks are from Countdown with Keith Olberman

It is a techno remix of the Theme from the "Huntley/Brinkley Report" (Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 - 2nd Movement).

That Beethoven theme used on the Chet Huntey/David Brinkley-helmed NBC evening newscast (1956-1970) is remixed on the MSNBC's nightly trash-talking fest.

Keith Olberman is a Ed Murrow wannabe. He's a commentator, not an unbiased journo. Rachel Maddow at least understands the difference between opinion and reporting. Both Olberman and O'Reilly are hacks...they present their opinions as true journalism.

• 4 weeks later...
ARE YOU FOR REAL!?!?!

If I wanted to watch Keith Olbermann's journalism for one hour, I'd watch two helpings of C-SPAN. Stephen Colbert may be a fake anchor, but he could definately kick Olbermann's rear.

If I wanted to watch Keith Olbermann for an hour, I'd look for old SportsCenter clip on YouTube.

Archived