Have Any Anchors Appeared in PLAYBOY?

newswatch

Claudia Shea from WPEC and WFLX in West Palm Beach did when she was a student at the University of Colorado back in 1982 under then maiden name Claudia Grassi. I am searching for that issue at a low price but it's hard to find a copy below 50 bucks.

I seriously doubt any professional female journalist would risk career suicide just to be in that magazine.

As the other posts suggests, you're probably looking at it backwards. While it's more likely you're right in that, you'll probably find a few who posed before becoming journalists.

Look at how many TV stations hire former models to become newsreaders.

And of course there was the Anchorwoman debacle.

• 3 weeks later...

There was one Playmate in the late '90s (I cannot remember her name), that actually posed for Playboy WHILE WORKING for a television station. She was from Oregon, and worked at a rural television station.

Some of her photos actually were taken on the set of the station's newscast.

Shelly Jaimeson is her name, she did the spread while still working for the then CBS affiliate in phoenix , she was canned then resurfaced as the sideline babe for the david sams syndicated RollerDerby hybrid show ROLLER GAMES (produced by Chet Forte)

Archived