WSVN Goes HD

clind

To note, I did a quick search, so I apologize if one of these threads already exist...

Anyway, I subscribed to TMBtD's channel on YouTube and it appears WSVN has finally launched into HD. To be honest, in my opinion at least, it's like they went from being on speed to being on prescription drugs. But here's some videos for you...

...Also, spoiler alert...

...but doesn't this look a little bit like the look in '01, such as this link?

I would of expected something better from them.

why, it seems to be typical WSVN - there are so many flips and spins of the gfx, when I watch, I feel as though I am on a metal roller coaster. After eating a hot dog, the site would not be pretty. lol

I am surprised that they don't have 8 million 7-news HD logos all over the place.

I liked their previous graphics. And I thought they would get something similar to WHDH, but they didn't.

yeah one would think---however, because they are SVN not HDH, FOX not NBC, IME, they seem to do their own thing, which is more garish than HDH

I do like the fact they continue to use Chris Crane though for their music. I do like it more than the "standard" packages heard elsewhere. - and the fact he is in house helps too

Archived