'Dateline' Makeover

Ntropolis

me too... I liked the one where the army staff sargent came into the house in their georgia investigation and when Chris Hansen confronted him, he got on his knees. He was begging. He was saying things like "I wasn't gonna do anything"( That cliche' ) and he was coming to tell the girl he wasn't going to do anything. He was begging for himself not to be shown on network TV begging not to get arrested. Man it was funny as hell. I was on the floor laughing.

I miss 'To Catch a Predator'. :(

Same here...fun little guilty pleasure that never got old for me. Was it a suicide that led to that being canceled?

Oh, and the graphics are nice, but they look like something out of a Hollywood blockbuster movie. I also miss the theme song, used during the mid-to-late-90s... (http://tvpmm.com/documents/107.html)

Archived