Rick Folbaum leaving FOX 5?

nycprod

Last night on the 10pm show Christine Park sat along side Ernie. She never said she was in for Dari. Makes me wonder since they came to Fox 5 at the same time, and their contracts are both up for renewal.

Last night on the 10pm show Christine Park sat along side Ernie. She never said she was in for Dari. Makes me wonder since they came to Fox 5 at the same time' date=' and their contracts are both up for renewal.[/quote']

I guess Dari isn't full-time at 10PM yet when Ernie & Dari were off on thanksgiving, Christina & Reid said they were in for Ernie and Dari.

The New York Daily News did an article on Sal Marchiano leaving WPIX, and it mentioned that WWOR anchor Harry Martin would handle the 6 pm show. Harry has been in NYC for many years, and I think he's a great anchor the times I've seen him. But, I think it's a little much putting him on two different stations at once. What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...
It was not Rick's decision to leave, He told me. "that they didn't have enough to pay him at FOX 5". He is looking for a job and won't be leaving the Biz.

I hope he finds one soon - either local or back on network. He's a lot better than some of the "talent" that's still on the air.

I'm one of Rick's goof FB friends he isn't an ass. He'll be filling in there plus this message from FB.

"i'll be doing that, and a lot of other things. i'm very excited. my first on air shift is wed the 20th, filling in for jon scott.

i'm fillin in for jon wed-friday and then the entire next week for bill hemmer from 9-11 am eastern."

Good to see him to be back to bad i won't be around then or I would check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived