More Shakeups at WNBC

j.wer

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed tonight Sports Director Kevin Nathan from NBC30 Hartford, CT is subbing tonight.

Seems like WNBC is shorthanded with Bruce and Len off for the holidays and Otis gone or leaving soon.

Will WNBC hire a new sports reporter or just stay with two?

I noticed tonight Sports Director Kevin Nathan from NBC30 Hartford, CT is subbing tonight.

Seems like WNBC is shorthanded with Bruce and Len off for the holidays and Otis gone or leaving soon.

Will WNBC hire a new sports reporter or just stay with two?

Guess you forgot about Jonas.

It seems a little unfair that they let these people go and then they use them on holidays. Sally Ann was on all day Christmas day and she is on again this AM. Something not right with that senario.

Sally Ann Mosey announced this morning on Today in New York that it was her last day. She thanked viewers and WNBC.

I wasn't the biggest fan, but that is very much a class act. Good luck to her, and hoping the schmucks there bring back Carolyn Gussof et al.

I wasn't the biggest fan, but that is very much a class act. Good luck to her, and hoping the schmucks there bring back Carolyn Gussof et al.

This is the kind of turmoil Vickie Burns was born, breathe, love and lives' for. First at WRC and now WNBC. I haven't read much about her and her turmoils at WMAQ. The quality of the news is suffering. And Channel 4, for me, was the place for reliable news with no flashy gimmicks.

Sally Ann Mosey announced this morning on Today in New York that it was her last day. She thanked viewers and WNBC.

I thought it was sad when she said good bye. But at least she got a chance to say good bye unlike Rob Morrison and I guess Otis Livingston too.

I don't know njlady. Is "sad" really the right word? What's it been only about 2 yrs for her at the station? She's not a NY news institution. I think a person shows a lot more class and dignity when they just gracefully move on. But that's Mosey. It always has to be about her, and she's gotta try and grab some symptathy. What's up w/Gusoff? Has she been on at all these past couple of wks?

Archived