Really funny ABC 7 blooper from '04

former newsboy

So I was lookin around YouTube and found this hysterical moment from a 2004 ABC7 10PM newscast. It's really funny, especially the more you watch it. The best is when Ron can't help but laugh, just watch... :D

NOTE: The YouTube stream is not working properly on here, so just click on the clickable part of the hyperlink below (if that makes sense) to watch the video. The blue part, click on the text in blue (underneath the white box)...

[yt=425,350][/yt]

That was pretty funny. WLS doesnt have that many bloopers. But the FUNNIEST I'v ever seen on air was when Jerry Burped. Does anyone have a clip of that??? That was funny. When WLS went into HD on the 8th Jerry was all excited becuase that means he gets thinner. During the 4pm news he stopped in mid report and was like "HD really does make me look thinner" (as hes adjusting his coat and tie) You can hear everyone laughing. Il try and get this up soon.

Archived