Video Samples from Gari's New Site!!

CircleSeven

So, I was browsing as usual and I visited Gari's New Website, and I came across that they finally have new video samples on their front page. On their main page, they'd mentioned about their completion of their new music they'd made for News 4 New York. It included the video sample of their new theme. Another video features samples of EWN NG3. and what I thought that this specific station dumped Gari after their HD launch this past January, hearing that sample of Freedom News, I'm glad they didn't, or even use Propulsion at all.

EDIT: I first wondered why the new N4NY theme is labeled as NBC NG4 and where's NG3. I thought these new themes that have been swarming through the NBC O&Os recently were in part of NG2. But I found this video of what it appears to be the "NBC NG3" Theme from their Presentation page. I dunno how many themes from NG2 were cherry-pick to add it with the newer "NG3" pack in that video.

If you do some digging, you find out that WVIT, KNSD, WPTV, and KXAS's renditions are a part of NG3.

I sense there's some mislabeling on the legacy GCI site.

(EDIT: Oh, wait, you did the digging. Indeed, I do know how to read.)

-T

Seeing the prominent display of the Giant Octopus era WUSA 9 NEWS logo makes me more angry at what we lost; One: when they changed the name to 9 NEWS NOW and Two: Gannett changing to their cheap-ass Axis-based graphics combined with the Rampage's horrible music package for Gannett.

• 4 months later...
If you do some digging, you find out that WVIT, KNSD, WPTV, and KXAS's renditions are a part of NG3.

I sense there's some mislabeling on the legacy GCI site.

(EDIT: Oh, wait, you did the digging. Indeed, I do know how to read.)

-T

WVIT & WPTV use NG3. If you view the NBC NG2 video on Gari's legacy site & listen to the 3rd cut, you will find out that the primary opens that KNSD & KXAS use for most of their newscasts are actually from NG2.

Archived