ABC News Package Updated?

Vlad

Tonight I noticed they have a different cut. I think they may have updated their music. The bumper music has changed along with actual open theme, anyone else notice this? They've been with the previous package since Peter Jennings was there, so I guess they may have done an update to their theme.

Tonight I noticed they have a different cut. I think they may have updated their music. The bumper music has changed along with actual open theme, anyone else notice this? They've been with the previous package since Peter Jennings was there, so I guess they may have done an update to their theme.

I believe that bumper theme has been around for years. From that first commercial break of WNT tonight, I think you just hear that cue from the beginning that you haven't heard before from that theme. They'd use that cue for most WNT promos and promos used for political themes, including the days leading up to this year's election. I remember they'd also used this cue last week when they'd aired a special hour edition of WNT.

Archived