HOLY CRAP! FOX 11 NEWS (and possibly MY13) IS GOING HD!

mbhcity

The new gfx look more like Fox News Channel than the previous package did. However they do look nice and is a nice upgrade from the old ones. It will be interesting to see how the other O&O interpret this? Too bad KTVI won't be getting these whenever they go HD which I don't think is very soon.

....okay, this redesign looks... very interesting.

Still FNC-ish but I wasn't expecting them to tone *down* a lot of the graphics.

I don't think that this is as good as the current generic package in use.

Well this an was unexpected surprise. But the new gfx look a bit big and the live bug annoys the hell out of me. But nonetheless finally all news in LA is in HD.

Almost. We cannot forget about KMEX, but how many of us watch las noticias en espanol?

Well KMEX does give all English O&O's a run for their money.

More like....KMEX takes all the money from the English O&O's...I speak some Spanish (took a year in college), but I can tell you they really do a great job.

• 2 weeks later...

Any screen caps? Because WNYW (FOX 5) and perhaps WWOR (MY9) here in New York, are supposed to do the same very soon if not by the start of next month.. So maybe we can get an idea of how it will look..

hey vlad by anychance do u know the date when WNYW in New York suppose to lanunch there new graphics and do u know if they are suppose to go hd anytime soon.

There really is no official date that I know of, but it is definitely going to happen sooner or later. I heard it was supposed to happen very soon. Also, during the DTV test story that aired last night, a FOX 5 HD logo was shown in the control room in which the reporter was doing his report from. So I wouldn't be surprised if they were in HD as early as next week in time for the Election Night Coverage...

Archived