Breendan Keefe

NYNews

He's definitely the best reporter in New York City. His reports are clear and he adds his little twists to it, which i think is great. Whether he tries to to explain to the viewers with pizza, with an ipod or on the ice skating rink (tonight's report) in Prospect Park, he's got you covered. He's a real asset to CBS2.

I am surprised the suits at 2 allow him an ounce of creativity. I am sure station brass will realize how special his talent is around the time his contract is up and he flees. I would offer him a network correspondent slot in a hearbeat.

I am surprised the suits at 2 allow him an ounce of creativity. I am sure station brass will realize how special his talent is around the time his contract is up and he flees. I would offer him a network correspondent slot in a hearbeat.

I think he does a lot better for local news... but I think that he should report on the Katie Couric Show occasionally.

Shocking! I would have never thought he would have said something like that. He's such a great reporter and i thought he had more class than this. I wonder what WCBS' punishment for him is if there is one?

http://www.nydailynews.com/01-19-2007/news/crime_file/story/490087p-412779c.html

I like the guy, they were probably just looking for a reason to get him anyway. Because of all those reports he was doing on cops using state plackers in their cars, that were expired and outdated.

He has a right after cops were calling him at 3 am in the morning last year!

The NYPD is overrated.

Also, I agree with him. Honestly, walk over and talk to him, don't do it from the car. You'd think he'd be smart enough though not to use profanity to a cop.

Let's just hope he doesn't get suspended, fired, or that they don't renew his contract.

The NYPD is overrated.

/quote]

Are you OUTA your mind? The NYPD overrated??? You're talking about the best police force in the country if not the world. Sure there are a few cranks in the deprtment, but overall there is no better. Brendans problem was he went after the NYPD when he should have gone after the brownies who do nothing but write tickets and think they are full fledged cops.

The NYPD is overrated.

/quote]

Are you OUTA your mind? The NYPD overrated??? You're talking about the best police force in the country if not the world. Sure there are a few cranks in the deprtment, but overall there is no better. Brendans problem was he went after the NYPD when he should have gone after the brownies who do nothing but write tickets and think they are full fledged cops.

The Best in the world??

The police have had it in for him for a while and I am sure he didn't have to move. I am curious if there were others there and he was singled out. You think the police are going to tell us the whole version of the story. The NYPD may be the best - but they have more than a few cranks in the department. I am often on the subway in the middle of the night and have witnessed firsthand a cop taking someone off the train for having their feet on the seat or a bag on an empty seat next to them. This when I was the only other passenger in that particular car. I don't respect the cops that enforce these ridiculous rules when people are falling asleep trying to get home. Mind you they do this in a good neighborhood where the odds of cooperation are about 100%. I want these same cops to patrol a crime ridden area and take people off the train at 3am and issue a ticket for having their bag on the seat in a near empty car.

I hope station brass back his ass big time since those series of reports he did with the placard were some of the station's best reporting last year.

He went after the brownies too, but it was actual cops who were using the placards

to illegally park and he pointed that out. I have a cop who parks across the street from my building that puts his placard in the window and gets to park right in front of a hydrant almost daily. Calls to 311 get you nowhere.

Archived