FSN College Football Graphics

bhratbrat

I'm not sure if anyone has noticed on the board, but FSN College Football has changed from the FOXBOX Line to a more VizRT themed graphics package. Simple Box for the score box and real simple graphics. A nice change of pace from flashy to simple. I wonder if this look will be released with other sports on FSN

Caught a few glimpses of them last weekend and then again yesterday. They look pretty good...it will be interesting to see how it's implemented on the network in weeks to come.

BTW...I noticed a bug promoting the NFL on FOX a few nights ago...it was the same font as the regular logo but instead was a square with the words "NFL on" on the top and "FOX" on the bottom. Maybe a change is in the works for the big network's graphics today--even though they change usually during preseason they were the same this time around, but they usually roll out new graphics every two years or so. We'll see...

And it looks that the regional FSN's are getting new bugs.

Here on FSN SW, the bug reads...

FSSOUTHWEST

Anyone else noticing this?

I have been noticing that as of late adding to that the FSN branding is off of all of its national programming. I'm wondering now that If they going to Localized with all new FS(market) branding before the NHL Season begins

And it looks that the regional FSN's are getting new bugs.

Here on FSN SW, the bug reads...

FSSOUTHWEST

Anyone else noticing this?

I did, but I saw it on a FSN PPV highlight on ESPN and thought it was for that purpose only. This one said FSBIG12...

Looks like they are moving to a system that makes it easier to share content - with the only bug related to the net that little one on-screen, and no other reference to it in the graphics. Then, down the line, if it gets replayed somewhere else (like a Sun Sports/FSN Florida), you don't get conflicting bugs.

Nice streamlining idea if you ask me.

Archived