The Arctic Blast - Caps from KSAT, KENS

trey

Finally got to come home for lunch...thought I would post these real quick before heading back to work. I know these are a tad bit large...but whatever.

Hopefully the weather will let up. Causing lots of problems for this South Central Texas town not accustomed to icy weather. Normally when we get weather like this it will melt the next day...but not this. Forecasting computers are all over the place...so no one really knows what to expect.

KABB-TV didn't do any extended coverage. Wrapped up their morning show at 9:00 and hasn't been seen on the air since, while all 3 other stations have been on the air around the clock since 4:30 this morning. Way to go KABB!

WOAI-TV didn't have any special graphics, so I didn't bother with them.

KENS-TV

ab-kens1.JPG ab-kens2.JPG

ab-kens3.JPG ab-kens4.JPG

KSAT-TV (In the process of creating a new skin for our set..hopefully it will be ready for this afternoons coverage)

ab-ksat1.JPG ab-ksat2.JPG

ab-ksat3.JPG ab-ksat4.JPG

ab-ksat5.JPG

Archived