TV Ark Returns...

Jess

A WCBS promo from 1993 is posted in the KCBS section. "Experience the Difference."

I do love the videos, though. I spent much of my Friday night on TV Ark. (It's OK to admit that here, right?) :-)

Another thing: a crisp, clear version of the late-80s ABC "MNF" pinball opening is posted in the ABC Sports section. Not only is it crisp and clear, but the title track is in stereo. Give it a listen. I'd like to get an audio clip of the stereo version of that music.

Another thing: a crisp, clear version of the late-80s ABC "MNF" pinball opening is posted in the ABC Sports section. Not only is it crisp and clear, but the title track is in stereo. Give it a listen. I'd like to get an audio clip of the stereo version of that music.

Going to check it out now that the U.S. clips are back up. I went ahead and checked and it was the Giants-Redskins (possibly Week 1 of 1988; was checking to see if it was the Giants-Eagles game I had on my previous channels ;) )

• 3 weeks later...

The WLVI news open from December 19, 2006 looks a lot like WSVN's open. It even uses WSVN's music to boot.

After WLVI was bought out, thats what Sunbeam did for like a year with the News @ TEN

• 4 years later...

I do remember hearing after the opening(whether on CFB or "China Beach" or Monday Night Football or the soaps or even Wide World Of Sports) there would be a sponsor bumper usually it was "This ABC Sports exclusive" or "China Beach" or Wide World Of Sports or Pro Bowlers Tour or one of the soaps is brought to you by(insert sponsor)" maybe they did it for other shows too.

Archived