NBC 5's bug...

ChicagosNewsChannel

Y'know... if I worked for a station and had to sign a nondisclosure agreement - I just wouldn't be posting anything at all. I happen to know a few fine people who work at WMAQ... And by work I mean hold down normal hours, Monday through Friday, and show up in the employee directory...

Y'know... if I worked for a station and had to sign a nondisclosure agreement - I just wouldn't be posting anything at all. I happen to know a few fine people who work at WMAQ... And by work I mean hold down normal hours' date=' Monday through Friday, and show up in the employee directory...[/quote']

*rolls eyes* I did disclose anything if you happen to pay attention. And anyway disclosing information is against the rules of MAQ and TVNT. And moving on....

No' date=' I'm saying that you're claming to be affiliated with an organization with which you are not. But whatever, let's move on...[/quote']

Anywhoo....what does everyone think. New graphics at 10 or not? Also WMAQ has been using the WNBC HD Sidebars. Maybe its just a coincidence but they seem to be popping up more and more.

Archived