Erica Hill on The Saturday Early Show

NewsJunkie247

Erica Hill from CNN was on The Saturday Early Show this morning co-hosting with Chris Wragge. I thought she was great! I was shocked when I saw her on another network, but I guess if CNN lets Anderson Cooper contribute to 60 Minutes, they can let her co-host The Saturday Early Show.

At the end of the show, Chris Wragge mentioned that Erica will be back next weekend and then he said, "and hopefully for more weekends to come". Perhaps CNN would let her anchor the show in addition to her duties at CNN. Overall, I think she did pretty well!

It's another one of those items which make many believe that CNN and CBS will move forward together in some kind of larger partnership, or a possible buyout of some kind. Anyway, I wish I could have watched it, I personally love Erica from way back in the TechTV days.

Archived