New Music for WHSV

svrtv_editor

Hey All,

This week (at least I think it was), WHSV dropped "Making A Difference" from Gari for "News One (V.1, V.2)" from 615.

Little trivia for ya, WJLA in DC has "News One" til 2001 and back in the 60s and 70s, WHSV was a sorta simulcaster of WJLA (then WMAL)....it comes full circle.

Wish I could get some tape of it, but all I have it an MP3 player (has a mic on it) and that wouldn't sound to good.

Rock on,

Tybois Uphold

Editor/News Director

SVRTV-Winchester, VA

Hey All,

Listened to the links Ntropolis posted and it sounds very much like V.1. My mistake on saying both....I actually thought V.1 and V.2 were together in the package....oops! Took a look at the 615 Music site and found out that wasn't the case.

Rock on,

Tybois Uphold

Editor/News Director

SVRTV-Winchester, VA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the News One mini is for?

It was an update to the News One package before 615 Music began the V.* naming convention. It's not geared toward a sports show or a community affairs show or anything in particular: it's simply more news themes for a station to use.

Archived