Announcement for VSN subscribers

RetroCirq

I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE:

For the past two years, or should I say year and a half, I have been posting up some great videos over on YouTube under the user name RetroSurferNews. Yet, most of you known me as VideoSurferNews, Video Surfer Network, or just VSN.

It is with some sadness that I am announcing, for real this time, that I will no longer be posting up first-run videos on YouTube. Since the acquisition by Google, YouTube had become like MySpace for the viral video crowd.

I will from now on post up the videos that were taken down, over at Veoh under the username VSNUncut. [i have a mirror site over at MegaVideo, yet it had smaller traffic.]

It had been a major fun uploading videos on YouTube, and had broken many records over there, and made a big impact on the users, just like Brian J. Karmizad had a huge impact on me over at 80stvthemes.com.

I will keep my account open, but I am in the process of moving most, if not all my videos over to Veoh.com

Here's the link to keep track:

http://veoh.com/users/VSNUncut

Thank you, especially to the people here @ TVNT for making it cool. Since a lot of you have subscribed. I'll see you on veoh.

Guest zelenneyibrestas58
I HAVE A VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE:

For the past two years, or should I say year and a half, I have been posting up some great videos over on YouTube under the user name RetroSurferNews. Yet, most of you known me as VideoSurferNews, Video Surfer Network, or just VSN.

It is with some sadness that I am announcing, for real this time, that I will no longer be posting up first-run videos on YouTube. Since the acquisition by Google, YouTube had become like MySpace for the viral video crowd.

I will from now on post up the videos that were taken down, over at Veoh under the username VSNUncut. [i have a mirror site over at MegaVideo, yet it had smaller traffic.]

It had been a major fun uploading videos on YouTube, and had broken many records over there, and made a big impact on the users, just like Brian J. Karmizad had a huge impact on me over at 80stvthemes.com.

I will keep my account open, but I am in the process of moving most, if not all my videos over to Veoh.com

Here's the link to keep track:

http://veoh.com/users/VSNUncut

Thank you, especially to the people here @ TVNT for making it cool. Since a lot of you have subscribed. I'll see you on veoh.

I hope the fall from your high horse doesn't injure you too badly.

Archived