Green Bay News Ratings

Wisco TV Watcher

Well, it took me a while to get a hold of these, but they are finally here.

5:00 AM

1. WBAY 2 (ABC)

2. WLUK 11 (FOX)

3. WGBA 26 (NBC)

4. WFRV 5 (CBS)

6:00 AM

1. WLUK 11 (FOX)

2. WBAY 2 (ABC)

3. WFRV 5 (CBS)

4. WGBA 26 (NBC)

Noon

1. WFRV 5 (CBS)

2. WBAY 2 (ABC)

4:00 PM

1. WBAY 2 (ABC)

5:00 PM

1. WBAY 2 (ABC)

2. WFRV 5 (CBS)

3. WLUK 11 (FOX)

4. WGBA 26 (NBC)

6:00 PM

1. WBAY 2 (ABC)

2. WFRV 5 (CBS)

3. WGBA 26 (NBC)

9:00 PM

1. WLUK 11 (FOX)

10:00 PM

1. WFRV 5 (CBS)

2. WBAY 2 (ABC)

3. WGBA 26 (NBC)

Well, it looks like WFRV's strong CBS lead-in to their 10:00PM and the return of Tammy Elliott has bennefitted them quite a bit.

WGBA's morning eye candy (Jen Boden) seems to be helping them out at 5:00, but not 6:00. ???

All I can say is-----wow. I've wanted to know this stuff for a while now.

WLUK's strong rating in the morning is no surprise [not because of Amy Hanten....], but WFRV's low rating is. Noon's a big surprise, but I wonder if the relatively shoddy production quality of WBAY's noon show has anything to do with it. 10P is another surprise. I thought WBAY would own that slot too.

And of course, WGBA's ratings.....no s***, Sherlock.

Noon\'s a big surprise, but I wonder if the relatively shoddy production quality of WBAY\'s noon show has anything to do with it.

I like WBAY\'s noon show, but that \"Ask the Expert\" segment (basically a infomercial during the newscast) is quite annoying. \"Action 2 News at Noon\" was much better before they started doing that segment.

Archived