Headline News using the Morning Express GFX for its daytime programming

swillh2k2

I believe today is the first day they have done this. A great decision IMHO--very fresh, much different from what the other networks are doing. If only CNN would dump their current L3s and get something more cutting-edge...

I wonder if the primetime shows are getting new L3s as well or if this is just for dayside coverage...

If only CNN would dump their current L3s and get something more cutting-edge...

Agreed. I also miss the old animated ticker, that would re-open for each subject (sports, weather, business, etc)

yeah, but the full-screen and animated graphics still reflect the older style, so it seems like too much of a mish-mash to me. Agreed that the new L3s are far better than the previous style, and way better than the crap CNN US is using. (I pray daily that they'll get a new look, but given the election graphics, I kinda pray they don't)

Archived