615's New Package: Moving Forward...

ctmajka

No, it really wouldn't have made a bad news package, but it has the exact same signature as the Dr. Phil theme. So now, I think of him rather than the news. I mean that would be like someone taking the last 7 notes of the Jeopardy theme & turning it into a news package. It's just incredibly un-creative, and unless 615 composed the Dr. Phil show package, they have no right turning it into a news package.

Your thoughts?

No, it really wouldn't have made a bad news package, but it has the exact same signature as the Dr. Phil theme. So now, I think of him rather than the news. I mean that would be like someone taking the last 7 notes of the Jeopardy theme & turning it into a news package. It's just incredibly un-creative, and unless 615 composed the Dr. Phil show package, they have no right turning it into a news package.

Your thoughts?

Well, in the closing credits of "Dr. Phil", it says "Theme composed by Diamond E Music".

I mean that would be like someone taking the last 7 notes of the Jeopardy theme & turning it into a news package.

Your thoughts?

Trying to picture the Jeopardy theme as a news package...no, can't see that working.

• 4 weeks later...
If the lyrics accompanied Moving Forward, It would sound like it in 2 ways:

"W-F-O-R-News"

or my big favorite that I made up,

"Keep-Mo-ving-Mov-ing-For-ward"

I see it more as "All the best things about home"

Archived