fox helicopter vid and police officers

angeloventi

Several police officers have been removed from the street after it appeared they may have been too aggressive arresting three suspects. The three were suspects in a drug-related shooting.

Has there been enough explanation of the sequence of actions?

Or is it one more case of energetic video automatically being labelled over reaction?

I was wondering what station provided that video. This is just wild. They're making it sound like its Rodney King all over again.

From the looks at the Philadelphia news websites, it sounds like the officers just snapped and attacked that guy but nothing official has been said.

Per every single "Courtesy" or attribution tag, WXTF or FOX 29 were mentioned. I strongly recommend a quick U of TFG whenever in doubt.

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=6482555&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=1.1.1

All Philadelphia stations were required to run the video with the FOX29 logo on it. I do not know if WTXF was required to be mentioned as well.

On the national level - I saw the video on several outlets upon which where there was no courtesy tag and the attribution was along the lines of "a TV station in Philadelphia".

All Philadelphia stations were required to run the video with the FOX29 logo on it. I do not know if WTXF was required to be mentioned as well.

On the national level - I saw the video on several outlets upon which where there was no courtesy tag and the attribution was along the lines of "a TV station in Philadelphia".

From what I've seen, 29 distributed the video with the logo embeded on the video, if you've seen it otherwise, it's prolly cause the station cropped it out.

Archived