Sinclair being stubborn idiots again

Guest cfif

Plus KDNL-ABC in STL is being pulled from outlying mediacom systems too.

So much for sincrap and their statements that they worked with comcast... All I got to say is, what the hell happened with the FCC! This needs stopped and it needs stopped NOW!!!!

Then I really got mad at KTVI tonight, owned by fox, who owned directv until this merger or whatever you want to call it with liberty, for even mentioning it.

Plus KDNL-ABC in STL is being pulled from outlying mediacom systems too.

So much for sincrap and their statements that they worked with comcast... All I got to say is, what the hell happened with the FCC! This needs stopped and it needs stopped NOW!!!!

Then I really got mad at KTVI tonight, owned by fox, who owned directv until this merger or whatever you want to call it with liberty, for even mentioning it.

Ahh, noticed that too? KMOV made no mention of it. Oddly enough on another topic, KTVI actually ran promos for switching to FOX2 News (under the guise of wishing Karen Foss (of KSDK) a happy retirement).

• 5 weeks later...

I never understood why cable companies had to pay to transmit local stations. If anything, it's the cable companies who are doing the stations a favor. Stations should consider cable re-transmission a bonus. For the cost of renting a line to the local cable office, they send out your signal for FREE! If that's not a good deal, I don't know what is.

Archived