KTVT weather computer fluke

DFW11anchorman

On CBS 11 News This Morning, the forecast computer stopped working. Meteorologist Julie Bologna ended up drawing the five-day forecast on a sheet of paper. They eventually got some of the graphics working, but never the normal forecast. You can see video of it at cbs11tv.com http://cbs11tv.com/video/?cid=7 then click on Julie Bologna's weather- Friday Morning (1/05/07)

Julie Bologna? you've got to be kidding me. that has to be, by far, the stupidest on air name.

Hint: Pronounce it "bug-low-nya". As far as the lisp, I'm not going there.

(We miss her nontheless. Krista Villareal is no Jewwie.)

Julie Bologna? you've got to be kidding me. that has to be, by far, the stupidest on air name.

Hint: Pronounce it "bug-low-nya". As far as the lisp, I'm not going there.

(We miss her nontheless. Krista Villareal is no Jewwie.)

I thought it was "buh-lon-ya"?

Haha, yes. The G is now an H.

Out here in the country/small town, where I live, we call "bologna" as "baloney" (in reference to the lunch meat you make sandwiches out of). So when I first saw an L3 with her name on it, I thought: "Julie Baloney"? LOL ;D

I just looked at KTVT's weather team...what the hell is with Charmaine Blanchard? She looks like a rabid animal.

I've never seen her before...she must be interning for weather anchor or something.

She is regularly on weekend mornings with Sarah Dodd.

Guest wfaa8fan

I just looked at KTVT's weather team...what the hell is with Charmaine Blanchard? She looks like a rabid animal.

I've never seen her before...she must be interning for weather anchor or something.

She doesn't look like a rabid animal. Just a bad picture... Everyone has had a bad picture, but for Charmaine, her's is made public.

Archived