Thoughts On WTAE

newscopter7

Scott Stiller! He's finally on TV in the mornings. He's a really good fit for the mornings.

Yup, nice to finally see a face to go along with the copter-voice we've all come to know in years past on WTAE. And I agree, it fits well in the mornings.

I've been told the ND interviewed someone whom he spotted behind a reporter during a live shot. He saw the girl, told the reporter to get her contact info, and the rest is history.

Where did you gain this knowledge, if you don't mind me asking?

Yup, nice to finally see a face to go along with the copter-voice we've all come to know in years past on WTAE. And I agree, it fits well in the mornings.

Where did you gain this knowledge, if you don't mind me asking?

It's all about knowing the right people!

First of all, Jordan doesn't have to stay out of it because he's a moderator. Cfif is not required to stay out of it, because he's a moderator. Second of all, newsboy does have some pretty damn hifalutan sources, a few of which we have in common, so I'd not question him. He knows more people at 11, 4 and 2 than their own human resources departments. We trust you when it comes to the latest revision of IntelliStar or when TWC tweaks it's graphics. Newsboy's record is so far intact here at TVNewsTalk.net

We are talking about WTAE, which pulled Melanie Taylor out of their ass and gave her the traffic job despite her career experience strictly as a DJ. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with that aspect of it, but she had zero TV experience, zero traffic experience. Tricia Pittman and Jim Lokay both worked traffic before, Tricia through AAA and Lokay through Metro Networks, I guess, delivering reports on the CBS radio stations.

First let me say... I have no respect for Chris, nor will I ever. Let's just leave that it at that. Also, I never said anything to Jordan.

As for newsboy... I truly was unaware of his connections within our market. So to him, I apologize.

Archived